The term ‘Technosound Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 170 Athalassass Avenue, 2025 Nicosia, Cyprus. Our company registration number is E 83597 and place of registration is Nicosia, Cyprus. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Cyprus and EU.
• Orders could be made on-line via our website (24 hours a day,7 days a week).
On-line order processing consists of 5 easy steps. Once you have added the goods to “My Basket”, please click “Checkout” button and then:
· Login or register if new to the e-Shop
· Verify the billing information of your account
· Select or add new delivery address
Verify and confirm the order
· Ways of payment include MasterCard or VISA credit or debit card, through JCC PAYMENT SYSTEMS LTD, which you can use safely through our order form. The process of payment through credit cards is covered by the latest standards and security protocols.
Complete JCC payment authorization
As a result, the purchasing part of the order is completed.
• After a purchase has been made using a credit card, the name www.technosound.com.cy will appear on the bank statement of the cardholder.
• Right to Withdrawal: You have the right to withdraw from a transaction at each of the following stages with the corresponding withdrawal process as per below
· Checkout phase: You can click on each of the items in the shopping cart in the Remove column (first column from the left in the table) and then press the button “Update cart”. Following the clearing of your shopping cart you can log out and close your browser or continue shopping accordingly.
· Shipping Address: You can click on the back button of your internet browser and go back to your shopping cart. To clear your shopping cart you can follow the process in part 1 of the current list in order to withdraw from the transaction.
· Billing Address: You can click on the back button of your internet browser and go back to the Shipping Address section. From then you can follow the process in part 2 of the current list in order to withdraw from the transaction.
· Shipping Method: You can click on the back button of your internet browser and go back to the Billing Address section. From then you can follow the process in part 3 of the current list in order to withdraw from the transaction.
· Payment method: You can click on the back button of your internet browser and go back to the Shipping Method section. From then you can follow the process in part 4 of the current list in order to withdraw from the transaction.
· Payment Info: You can click on the back button of your internet browser and go back to the Payment Method section. From then you can follow the process in part 5 of the current list in order to withdraw from the transaction.
· Order Confirmation: You can click on the back button of your internet browser and go back to the Payment Info section. From then you can follow the process in part 6 of the current list in order to withdraw from the transaction.
• Right to Correct Order: You have the right to correct your order at each of the following stages with the corresponding correction process as per below:
· Checkout phase: You can click on each of the items in the shopping cart in the Delete column and then press the Delete image to remove unwanted items or by typing in the new preferred quantity in the column listing the preferred quantity. Following the finalization of your shopping cart preferred items you select agreement to the terms and conditions, if you have read them, and press the button “continue checkout”.
· Shipping Address: You can enter a new address if you prefer or you can go to “My account” on the top banner of the website and correct your existing Shipping Address details
· Billing Address: You can go to “My account” on the top banner of the website and correct your existing Billing Address details.
· Delivery Method: If you select a wrong Delivery Method and press “next” in error you can select the back button of your internet browser and you will be returned to this screen to correct your choice.
· Sales Summary: At the Sales Summary you can review your order. If you would like to correct your order, you can select the back button of your internet browser and you will be returned to the previous screen to correct your choice, otherwise you can click on the “I have read and agreed to all the Terms and Conditions” button and place your order. Once you place your order, you are navigated to the JCC Gateway Checkout.
· Place Order - JCC Gateway Checkout: If you press “submit” for your order there is no way back. You can click on the back button of your internet browser and go back to the Payment Info section if prior to pressing the “submit” button at the JCC Gateway Checkout.
• After receiving your order we will process it and send you a written confirmation of the acceptance of the order to the e-mail address you provided in your order form.
• All orders will be archived.
• Cancelation & Return Policy: Υou can cancel your order without giving any reason within 14 days from the day on which you or a third party indicated by you (other than the carrier) receives the goods purchased (or last good, lot or piece if it relates to goods or multiple lots or pieces delivered separately).You must inform us of your decision to cancel your order by sending a written notification with your order details to our support department requesting cancellation. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication before the 14 days' cancellation period has expired and return the item via our return centre. Υou must send back (return) the goods to us in its original condition no later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation, unopened with all seals, packaging and shrink-wrap intact and we will issue a full refund or credit note for the price you paid for the item. Delivery costs of a transaction cancelled by the customer (if already shipped), are not refundable.
Products must be in the condition you received them and in the original box and/or packaging. Used goods and goods without all their labels and original signage will not be accepted as undamaged. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. The return costs must be borne by the ordering party. In the event that you exercise your right of return of the goods, the purchase agreement shall lapse at the time of the receipt of the same goods at “Technosound Ltd” e-commerce site.
Once your return is received and inspected by the fulfilment centres (usually within 72 hours of receipt) your refund will be processed and a credit will be automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 14 days. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take 2-10 additional business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account.
You should note that the responsibility of the proof for the date of written notice is borne entirely by the client. Therefore, it is recommended that in case the client opts to inform us with a written notice through the post, the letter should be sent through registered post.
Written notice can be given either via a clear email, fax or letter for your intent to cancel your purchase with the relevant details or you can use the following wording
Sample Return or Cancellation of Purchase Written Notice Letter
(To be completed and returned only if you wish to cancel your purchase order and/or return your goods)
To: Technosound Ltd, 170 Athalassass Avenue, 2025 Nicosia, Cyprus
Fax: +357 22499986
Email: [email protected]
I/We (*) would like to inform you that I/we (*) would like to cancel my/our (*) purchase order as follows:
Date of Invoice:
Total Amount of Invoice:
Goods ordered on Invoice:
Name of Client:
Address of Client:
Date of Return or Cancellation of Purchase Written Notice Letter / Email / Fax (*):
Signature of Client (Applicable to Letters/Faxes)
(*) Strike off according to your particular case